Truck Entry Terms & Conditions
2) All vehicles entering the Showground must carry insurance to a minimum of third party cover.
3) There is to be no vehicle movement between 10am and show end on show day unless assisted by a Breaker Breaker Steward.
4) The distribution of leaflets, posters or other billing materials and conducts of business, from or outside the confines of your truck parking area is forbidden at the Breaker Breaker event , except by given permission from the Breaker Breaker Event Organisers. Please contact the Breaker Breaker event organisers for more details.
5) Bookings are welcome on the day subject to circumstances and availability.
6) Only one support vehicle accepted per truck entry at a cost of £20
7) Entry fee into the competition includes entry ticket for driver and one passenger.
Under 12’s with a truck entry are free of charge.
8) No ticket transfers or refunds given.
9) Trucks must be checked in to be judged. This will be in a separate area of the Showground, not at the gate when you arrive.
10) Judging will take place from 10am
11) Judging scorecards will not be available.
12) The judges’ decision is final.
13) At the show a fleet is for two vehicles or more entered and made on one booking.
14) The Vintage category is open to vehicles registered Pre 1st January 1971.
15) The Classic category is open to vehicles registered between 1st January 1971 and 31st December 1995 .
16) Light Commercial is only open to vehicles under 7.5t, that are of a show standard and a working vehicle.
17) Vehicles under 7.5t cannot enter any of the categories other than Light Commercial.
18) Owner Operator – Open to those that are operators of one vehicle.