General Trade Pitch Terms & Conditions
1) All stallholders, their contractors and employees, while at the Event, shall be subject to the rules and regulations of the Breaker Breaker Truck Show (the Organisers) as interpreted by the Organisers and its representatives, to any special conditions given with the application form, and to any other instructions given at the event by its representatives.
2) Your stall/pitch is not guaranteed until payment is received in full. Registration will not be complete until all supporting documents including a copy of your Public Liability Insurance certificate is submitted. Insurance cover must be in date at time of the Event.
3) The Organisers reserves the right to turn down a stall application if it is deemed that there are already sufficient stalls of that type, or similar, or if we deem that the type of stall is not suitable for the Event. If, in the view of the Organisers too many stallholders apply to sell products of a similar nature, priority will be given to local businesses subject to standards of quality and at the Organisers discretion.
4) The Organisers reserve the right to refuse any application without necessarily giving the reason for doing so.
5) Stallholders/Vendors must have valid public liability insurance a copy of which must be supplied with the payment.
6) The Organisers maintain the right to recover costs from you in respect of claims brought against the Organisers for which you may be responsible.
7) Stallholders providing therapy must supply details of their trade body membership with their registration.
8) In agreeing the terms and conditions, stallholders shall indemnify the Organisers and all event staff from and against actions, costs, losses (including legal fees), claims or demands in respect of any accident, damage, death or injury to any person or property arising directly or indirectly from the stallholder’s use of the stall.
9) Stallholders must inform the Organisers if for any reason they are unable to attend.
10) Should you cancel your booking after payment has been made, no refunds will be given under any circumstances.
11) There will be no refund of fees in the event of adverse weather on the day or should the event be cancelled entirely for any reason. Stallholders are advised to consider their own cancellation insurance if required.
12) Stallholders must ensure that all relevant Health and Safety legislation is complied with at all times whilst you are at the event. In particular Stallholders must ensure that their activities and those of any participants conform to the Law and Health and Safety practice relevant to the stall.
13) You will be allocated a stall number and location upon payment and relevant documents provided, this cannot be changed. The Organiser reserves the right to vary the layout and positioning of the stalls if, in their opinion, such an amendment is in the best interest of the event.
14) No trader shall sell any item that contravenes any of the following, or similar associated legislation: Trade Descriptions Act 1968, Video Recordings Act 1984, Copyright Designs & Patents Act 1998 and the Trademarks Act 1994.
15) The Organiser may reallocate stalls should the stallholder fail to arrive by 8 am.
16) The Organiser reserve the right to film and take photographs of the Festival for promotional purposes only.
17) You are required to bring all items necessary to facilitate the promotion of your products or services. The Organisers will provide no additional materials
18) The Organisers representatives have power to order the removal of any article from the ground or to close the stand of any stall holder who does not conform to the regulations of the Organisers or the directions of its officers and, if necessary to expel such stallholder or their representative from the event. In such cases the Organisers will not be liable for loss of trade and no refunds will be made to the said stall holder or their representative.
19) Explosives, pyrotechnics, toxic, hazardous or highly flammable substances are not to be brought into the event, or used without the prior consent of the Organisers. When used, they must be stored, labelled and handled in accordance with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations and other relevant legislation.
20) No stallholder shall sell any goods or carry on any activity not stipulated on the application form. The Organiser’s representatives shall have power to remove from the event any stall holder whose articles are not in accordance with the description given on the entry form, and the exhibitor shall forfeit all fees paid and the Organiser’s will not be liable for compensation.
21) It is the responsibility of the stallholder to provide a complete and accurate description of the activity to be carried out/goods for sale/display on the application form.
22) Under no circumstances, will any caterers /vendors or stallholders be permitted to sell any liquid drinks or beverages nor hot food unless they have applied for, and been accepted, as a catering stand on a catering application form.
23) No stallholder shall sell any items or display any material considered offensive on grounds of sexism or racism. The decision of the Organiser’s in these matters is final and any stand refusing to remove the offensive items will be closed down without refund or right of compensation.
24) The organisers have the right to amend these terms and conditions at their discretion. If a change is made a new set of terms and conditions will be sent to all confirmed stall holders.
25) Not permitted on site
weapons or knives
products which in the organisers opinion may cause offence or annoyance to members of the public.
MANNING YOUR STALL
1) Stalls must be set up and ready for trading by 9.45 am and must be manned throughout the day until 5pm.
2) Stallholders must not overhang the allocated stall site.
3) Stallholders are not permitted to close down or pack up their stalls during the Event between 10am and 5pm unless arrangements have been made prior with organisers.
4) To ensure the safe and smooth set up of stalls, details of vehicular access points and set-up times will be sent to stallholders prior to the event. Please enter and exit only at your allocated coloured zones.
5) Food, goods and services offered for free or sold to the public must be legal and must not present any hazards to other stallholders, event organisers, staff or members of the public.
6) The Organisers and any persons associated with the organisation of the event shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to merchandise or personal property, nor for any injury caused by the activities of the event, the weather or any other reason or cause.
7) Money and valuables are the stallholders’ responsibility and must be appropriately secured.
8) Anti-social behaviour, abusive, drunken or unreasonable behaviour will not be tolerated.
9) Stallholders must keep their stalls and the surrounding area clean and must ensure that they dispose of all rubbish generated by their stall at the end of the day. Stall holders are required to provide suitable means of rubbish disposal for people using their stall. No rubbish or waste can be left on or in the vicinity of the event site . Rubbish must be disposed of in the allocated bins.
Online Booking Form
To book your place – please complete the online booking form below . Your stall will not be guaranteed until organisers have a accepted application , a 50% deposit will be required and remaining balance in full no later that august 1st 2022 .
payment method will be sent upon successful application.
Important final details for set-up on the day will be emailed to successful applicants 1 – 2 weeks before the event although we will be in touch before then to confirm or decline your booking.
NOTE we’re already being inundated with enquiries from prospective stall holders they will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Please read our Terms and conditions before you complete the form .
Important that you give your correct personal name and email address as your confirmation will be sent via this method .
1 Pitch £40
2 Pitches £60
3 Pitches £80
4 Pitches £100
Each Pitch is 13FT
These prices above are for trading stands not selling food or drinks hot or cold of any kind If you would like to trade within the food village or outside in the Main Arena please contact the organisers by email or telephone 07912697189.